Jay Baer is a New York Times best selling author and a seventh generation entrepreneur!
Jay helps companies and people around the world create more business and more revenue. He does this by developing strategies and creative concepts to get your customers to tell everyone they know, that they should do business with you!
He teaches how to create an “experience mindset” that gets others talking about you; sharing positive, powerful stories about you; and getting potential customers to experience your business.
Jay Baer’s newest best selling book is Talk Triggers. In this interview for my SiriusXM radio show, he shares:
- Entrepreneurs must learn to say NO! They must have laser focus and be willing to say no to all the small ways to make a dollar. Keep focused on your primary avenue to make money.
- It’s not the lack of opportunities that hurts small businesses; but rather chasing the wrong opportunities.
- Business and life are never going to be perfect—you must make the decision to not let the challenges stop you!
- You must get a word of mouth strategy! It will change your thinking and your business.
- Those who are remarkable are the ones who build a business that is not dependent on advertising.
- “Mere competency” does not create people telling everyone they know about you.
- People will notice those things that are remarkable and ignore those things that are average. Choose to be remarkable.
- Most people choose their plumber, their dentist and other professionals as a result of referrals from friends. You want to create the same kind of referrals for yourself and your business!
- Decide to do one thing that makes you stand out from the crowd—then make that a focus of your marketing.