Gerhard Gschwandtner is the founder and CEO of Selling Power, a media company that produces the award-winning Selling Power Magazine and Selling Power TV – a daily video interview series on sales success.
Gerhard has created and hosts the Sales 3.0 Conference. This conference helps sales leaders integrate sales technologies into their sales organizations. This helps participants improve their sales effectiveness, plus creates greater customer value.
Over the course of three decades, Gerhard has interviewed some of the most successful leaders and experts in sales, business, sports, entertainment and politics. His guests have included Mary Kay Ash, Marc Benioff, Michael Dell, George Foreman, Larry Ellison, Richard Branson, Jay Leno, Meg Whitman, and many more.
Gerhard has studied the lives of hundreds of peak performers and worked with world-leading coaches and psychologists to create the unique, new Peak Performance Mindset training program. He is the author of 17 books on the subject of sales, management and motivation. Gerhard received the Sales & Marketing Executives International, Inc. 2010 Ambassador of Free Enterprise Award.
In this dynamic interview on my SiriusXM radio show, Gerhard shares:
- Your success in life and in business always starts with your thinking. Mindset shapes skill set!
- There are 3 ways your mindset is developed:
- Implanted (from your parents),
- Imprinted (people you meet who empower you)
- Inspired (divine inspiration that is the magic within)
- Work on your thinking – we have 60,000 thoughts per day and 80% are negative, unless you purposely fill up with positive inputs.
- Be careful what you watch and listen to. It impacts your thinking. Make a point to read and listen to positive information daily.
- Decide to be mindful, rather than have a mind full of negative thinking and negative information!
- Your self-talk impacts your actions. If you tell yourself you can’t or tell yourself you can, you will listen and act accordingly! So, speak good to yourself.
- Your thoughts are seeds. Decide to water the seeds and stop watering the weeds.
- Find your why! The bigger your why, the bigger you’ll try!
- Decide what you want, and why you want it! Once you figure out “your why,” and commit to “your try,” you will figure out “your how,” which will bring you to your wealth quicker!
Listen to this incredible interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on SiriusXM Channel 141. Airdates: Saturday, February 18th at 4pm ET, Monday, February 20th at 8am ET, Tuesday, February 21st at 6pm ET and Wednesday, February 22nd at 11am ET. Listen and be inspired!
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.