Lisa Nichols is a phenomenal woman. She transformed her life by going from a single mom on welfare to becoming a multi-millionaire. Lisa is now one of the world’s most well-known authorities on personal transformation. She was featured in the hit movie “The Secret.”
Lisa Nichols is the author of numerous bestselling books and the founder and CEO of Motivating the Masses, Inc. This is one of the country’s only publicly traded companies for self-help and motivation. Lisa is frequently seen on The Today Show, The Steve Harvey Show and other national television programs, sharing her message of hope and possibility. She also travels extensively around the world, providing hope to people globally!
In my incredible interview with Lisa on my SiriusXM radio show, he shares the following powerful points:
- She was broke financially and broken spiritually, but had to overcome both to find her best life. Of the two, broke financially was easier to fix – money solved that; but broken needed self-love and respect!
- If you want to get something new in life, you must do something new!
- You must take action! Action is the antidote for despair and the prescription for your success!
- Action is the release of those things you don’t want and the keys to what you do want!
- You must convince yourself first. Once you create that winning mindset, you must make a commitment to yourself.
- Become a consummate student of what it takes to win.
- Start with a new mindset of abundance. Release all scarcity and lack thinking. Remember, you were created to be wealthy.
- Wherever your mind is, is where the rest of your life will reside. It’s impossible to put a 64-ounce lifestyle in a 22-ounce mindset.
Listen to this special edition of The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on SiriusXM Channel 141. Airdates: Saturday, December, 10th at 4pm ET, Monday, December 12th at 8am ET, Tuesday, December 13th at 6pm ET and Wednesday, December 14th at 11am ET. Listen and be inspired!
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.