Inspirational R&B and gospel vocalist, songwriter and producer, Benjamin “BeBe” Winans, was born into the legendary Winans family. They are the first family of gospel music.
Over his distinguished career, BeBe Winans has amassed six Grammy Awards (3 solo and 3 with his sister CeCe), 10 Dove Awards, 6 Stellar Awards, 4 NAACP Awards and 3 Soul Train Music Awards. He is a multi-faceted gospel artist with film, TV and Broadway credits. He is heard every Sunday on “The BeBe Experience” on SiriusXM’s Heart & Soul channel.
BeBe Winans’ 7 solo albums feature guest appearances from Eric Clapton, Stevie Wonder, David Foster, Anita Baker, Whitney Houston and of course, members of the Winans family.
During this interview, BeBe Winans shares his Success Nuggets:
- Talent is God-given, but ability takes work.
- Everyone was born for a reason. And when you find that reason, you will maximize your success.
- Sometimes due to the “clutter of the life” we may think we are mistakes. But God didn’t make any mistakes! We just have to clear the clutter!
- If you do what you do from the heart, it will go straight to the heart of others.
- Your human strength will run out; but your “faith strength” can be ever flowing! But you must build it.
- If you want to win, then you must feed your mind positive information daily. The battlefield really is in the mind.
- If you don’t know your worth (your value), you will sell yourself cheap. Always be willing to walk away from situations that cheapen your value.
- Your life has a Master plan; and if you’re willing to let the Master work, you will learn to dream God’s big dream for your life and go make it happen!
Listen to this incredible interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on SiriusXM Channel 141. Airdates: Saturday, May, 28th at 4pm ET, Monday, May 30th at 8am ET, Tuesday, May 31st at 6pm ET and Wednesday, June 1st at 11am ET. Listen and be inspired!
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.