Dennis S. Brown is President of Destiny Investments, one of America’s most profound attitude experts. “Mr. Attitude,” as he is known by his peers, is well known for his wit, humor and great ideas. His “attitude adjustment” seminars have attracted attention of average people to corporate executives to even U.S. Presidents. Bill Clinton is a fan, as well as thousands of presidents of large and small businesses across America.
Dennis grew up the youngest of five children in a three room “shot-gun” house in central Louisiana. His parents never finished high school, yet sent all five of their children to Southern University, where all graduated! He credits his parents and his belief in God as the most influential factors in his own life’s success.
Brown has become famous for his quote, “The only difference between A GOOD DAY and a Bad Day is your ATTITUDE!”® He explains that positive attitude differs from positive speaking by simply one word – ACTION! In fact, he says that “attitude is feeling, belief, and passion. And if we stir up those ingredients in the bowl of life—and then take positive action, we can live a sweet life!”
Here are powerful success lessons Dennis Brown shared in this interview:
- Success and wealth always start with your thinking – your mindset. This is your attitude of mind! If you think you can or think you can’t – either way you will be right!
- Dennis said, two very important things happened to him today:
1. He work up
2. He was able to get up! Everything else is gravy!
- Be grateful for every day and every thing. The more you give thanks, the more you will have to be thankful for! It all starts with your attitude of gratitude!
- Think big and bold because what you think about, you bring about!
- It is usually the “start” that stops most people. They say they want to achieve this or that, but never start!!!!! If you want something, you must start!
- We have not, because we ACT not!!!!
- You might have bad moments, but don’t let them turn into a bad day. Keep them momentarily so they don’t last all day!
- Be careful of your inputs, because they determine your outputs.
- Make a point to speak good to yourself every morning! Tell yourself, “You’re alright! And today is going to be a Great Day!”
Listen to the replay this incredible interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on SiriusXM Channel 141. Airdates: Saturday, July 2nd, at 4pm ET, Monday, July 4th at 8am ET, Tuesday, July 5th at 6pm ET and Wednesday, July 6th at 11am ET. Listen and be inspired!
Original show airdate: April 2, 2016
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.