Bob Kittell is an engaging and highly sought after speaker and trainer specializing in helping people grow and enhance their memory.
Bob interacts with his audiences using humor and high energy that makes people sit up, listen in and learn – all while having a ball!
He’s one of the featured speakers on the national Get Motivated Tour, having spoken to audiences in over 150 cities nationally and internationally. Bob toured with Zig Ziglar, Colin Powell, Rudy Guilliani, Les Brown, Tom Hopkins, Brain Tracy, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Lou Holtz, Dr. Willie Jolley and other political, motivational, and sports celebrities. His message of hope helps people find success in their business and personal lives.
His approach motivates people to take action today and rise to a compelling vision with a crystal-clear game plan for successful living!
Bob’s amazing memory methods are fun to learn. These techniques apply to whatever you want to remember. When attendees leave, they have a greater ability to remember lists, phone numbers, faces, names, and other complex information.
Bob started his speaking business after college when he founded Memory Improvement Systems and trained tens of thousands of college students at over 100 major Universities how to remember information for the academics. Bob has used his talents to raise money for organizations with his memory DVD’s raising over $40,000 at a woman’s conference for charity in a half hour presentation.
In this powerful interview Bob Kittell shared incredible ideas and insights:
- If you want to live big and succeed big, you must first dream big!
- Make it part of your daily routine to speak what you want to achieve.
- Get pictures around you and in your daily sight lines, of what you want.
- You are what you think about most of the time.
- Train your mind and your body will follow.
- Develop the ability to expand your memory. It like other muscles can be developed and can grow.
- Keep working on your goals and dreams, even when at first you do not succeed.
- Obstacles in the pathways of the weak, are stepping stones in the pathway of the strong.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. It is through the failures of life that we ultimately find our greatest successes.
- Say YES to the opportunities that come your way.
Listen to this incredible interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on SiriusXM Channel 141. Airdates: Saturday, January 30th at 4pm ET, Monday, February 1st at 8am ET, Tuesday, February 2nd at 6pm ET and Wednesday, February 3rd at 11am ET. Listen and be inspired!
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.