Omar Periu is truly a rags to riches story. He came to America at the age of 7 with his parents who were escaping Fidel Castro’s regime. They came with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
Omar grew up poor but proud and excited about the possibilities for his future. He struggled and at the age of 21, was only making $127 a month as a personal trainer. He refused to give up and kept working on building his skills and his relationships.
He met a businessman who needed a trainer and Omar helped him get in shape. The businessman in turn, taught Omar business principles and lessons. They became business partners and started buying and selling health clubs that were not profitable. They turned them into profitable enterprises.
Ten years later, he and his partner sold their business for over 20 million dollars and Omar was now a millionaire. He went from making $127 a month at age 21 as a personal trainer to being a multimillionaire businessperson.
Today, Omar shares his story, business and life lessons with others and is now one of America’s top success trainers. He is presently on the National Get Motivated Tour with Les Brown, Paula White, Dr. Clarice Fluitt and me. ☺
In this powerful interview, Omar Periu shares the key lessons he learned to go from broke to millionaire; and how you can do the same.
During my SiriusXM interview, Omar Periu shared how he went from broke to millionaire; and how you can do the same.
- Execute -You must have a purpose and you must have passion.
Make up your mind to Get REAL…to Get Rich! Never mistake activity for results!
- Work on residual income streams so in addition to your primary income you can create recurring income money that is made while you are sleeping
- Build equity. Once you get money, take risks with it. They must be calculated risks, not stupid risks
- Leverage – Use other people’s contacts, money and influence
- Prioritize, analyze, delegate and actualize the game plan
- Realize there is no big secret sauce, no miraculous or difficult formula to understand. Implementing specific action is what is needed to create success.
- Seek BLISS – Budget Learn Invest Save Spend
- Believe you can have your best year ever…over and over again!
- Think Relationships- you must grow your relationships and your influence by helping others and being a win/win thinker
- Have daily food for thought – 20-30 minutes a day of positive motivation
- Be Excited about Selling – it is critical to grow your wealth.
To become a good salesperson, you need to:
- Wake up every day and think G.T.M. – Get The Money!
- Every night, write 10 things you will do tomorrow
- Make a commitment to talk to 10 more people each day and tell them about your business
- Learn your customer’s needs and wants
- Be a PPS – A Professional Problem Solver!
- Remember, when you come up with solutions, people will give you their money!
- Show solutions and expose your unique selling proposition
- Close them- Ask for the sale
- Enjoy making money…it is Green and goes with everything!
Listen to this incredible interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show on SiriusXM Channel 141. Airdates: Saturday, December 5th at 4pm ET, Monday, December 7th at 8am ET, Tuesday, December 8th at 6pm ET and Wednesday, December 9th at 11am ET. Listen and be inspired!
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.