Connie Podesta is a Hall of Fame speaker, award winning author of seven books and an expert in the psychology of human behavior as it relates to sales, leadership, change and relationships.
She is one of the most popular corporate keynote speakers in America! As an expert in the psychology of human relations, Connie delivers messages that change lives, all while being one of the funniest people you will ever experience. She dispels a unique combination of high intellectual content, strategic and organizational development and sidesplitting humor.
She is a force of nature, making people think, laugh and feel better about their future and their possibilities.
In this incredible interview, Connie Podesta shares:
- Choose to be happy – then have the courage to work and maintain that happiness.
- We do not have a “right” to happiness; rather a “right” to the pursuit of happiness.
- Stop replaying the negative reels of your life. Focus on the positive, winning reels. Then play them over and over and over!
- Where you are in your life is usually the result of your choices; but you can overcome those bad choices by working your way through them!
- Do not let your losses or your failures define you. Healthy people see it only as a loss, while others see themselves as losers.
- If there is something you don’t like, go to work to change it.
- QUIT! – Living in the past.
QUIT! – Trying to be perfect.
QUIT! – Expecting others to read your mind.
QUIT! – Settling for less than your best. Accept the great things that life has to offer you!
- Have fun! Pursue Happiness! Be willing to fight for the life you dream about!
Catch Connie Podesta’s interview Saturday, April 11th at 4pm ET, with replays on Monday, April 13th at 8am ET and Wednesday, April 15th at 11am ET, on Sirius XM Channel 141 – HUR Voices. The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM.