Kym Yancey is CEO and Co-Founder of www.LiveHappy.com. He oversees the Live Happy platform and brand, which includes the Live Happy clothing line, Live Happy magazine, Live Happy event experiences, including Wake Up Happy. There campaigns such as #HappyActs and more.
Kym is recognized as one of North America’s premier marketing and innovation thought leaders. With a legacy of successful ventures, he brings a wealth of passion, creativity and business savvy to his many interests and ventures.
Prior to Live Happy, Kym was Co-Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and President of the eWomenNetwork. It is one of the most successful membership business networking communities for women entrepreneurs in North America.
Kym is also a gold record-winning composer and producer. In the late ’70s and early ’80s, he was signed to Capitol Records as the drummer and a singer with the legendary funk band SUN, which frequently appeared on Soul Train and in sold-out concerts throughout North and South America.
In this dynamic interview, Kym Yancey shared:
- People who are happy tend to perform better and make more money
- Happiness is not based on “happenings,” but on your mindset and perspective on life!
- Happiness is not the prize at the end of the rainbow, but the gift within you from the beginning – but it’s your choice
- Your joy comes from your the pursuit – the striving to achieve success
- The happiness plan starts with choosing 3 things you are grateful for everyday. Make a list of good things that have happened to you, even as simple as getting up and being able to stand up
- Exercise and release the endorphins and dopamines that come from activity. Sitting and doing nothing, is the new smoking!
- Do something for someone else and find how it helps you feel better about yourself
- Take out time every day to think about your goals and dreams and how you can reach them with a positive mindset and attitude
- Create experiences that you and your family can remember for years to come. It doesn’t take a lot of money, but an investment in time!
You can listen to this powerful interview on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show, which is the #1 Motivational / Inspirational Show on SiriusXM. Catch the interview Saturday February 28th at 4pm ET, with replays on Monday, March 2nd at 8am ET and Wednesday, March 4th at 11am ET, on Sirius XM Channel 141 – HUR Voices.