Don Hutson is one of the top sales experts in the world and is a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame and a former president of the National Speakers Association. His clients include over half of the Fortune 500 corporations. Plus, he’s featured in over 100 corporate training films.
Don began his career in sales and became the #1 sales person in his company. Soon there after, he started his own speaking and training company. He is the CEO and Founder of U.S. Learning and the author of the NY Times best selling books, The One Minute Entrepreneur and The One Minute Negotiator.
In this dynamic interview Don shared:
- If you want to move up, you must stand out from your competition
- Differentiation is not just about product and price, but also about the power of your relationships and your reputation of excellence
- If you can master the “head game” of success then you can overcome the setbacks and win more!
- The world will respond to you in the way you respond to it – either positively or negatively. It’s your choice!
- Daily affirmations make a major difference for they help you solidify your attitude, your values and what you believe
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Failure is a part of the success process
- Be an eager reader. In 5 years, you will be the same person you are today, except for the people you meet and the books you read
- The key to success in selling your ideas is to ask questions, so you can find out what the person needs before you offer a solution
- Success in the future is about the difference between your potential and your present performance… and how quickly you can close the gap!
Go to www.USLearning.com/wj to get a free eBook and access to other powerful tools to help you grow your wealth and success!
WOW! We are excited that the Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show is now the #1 Motivational & Inspirational Show on SiriusXM. We were #2 behind Oprah, but Oprah Radio has ceased to operate and we are now #1!
Visit www.williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts of other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join the Walk With Wealth Program!