As you have probably heard, last weekend my dear friend Dr. Myles Munroe, was killed in a tragic plane crash. As I mourned his death, I remember how he poured into me both personally and via my SiriusXM radio show.
We last saw each other in Nigeria, where this picture was taken.
Last week, I listened to a SiriusXM interview we did a number of years ago to be inspired again, and was so blessed by it that I knew I needed to share this blessing with others.
This week, we will re-air that interview in memoriam to my friend Dr. Myles Munroe.
Here are some of the lessons Dr. Myles Munroe shared:
- Success is predictable, and so is failure. Success is not luck, but a result of your actions according to the laws God has established. If we learn the laws that govern human success, we will be successful. It is predictable.
- Inside every seed is a tree, and the potential from that seed can come a forest. But you must submit to certain laws – like placing the seed in the soil rather than on cement. Plant your seed and water it and it will grow. Let it languish on the cement and it will not.
- Be clear on your purpose. Purpose means original intent. Everyone has a purpose, and if they do not know it, they will not use their lives to the fullest.
- An army of sheep led by a lion will always defeat an army of lions led by a sheep! Inside every follower is a leader.
- Realize there is a leader in you, but you must grow that leader.
- Everyone has gifts. And people will pay for your gifts. So develop the gifts you are given. Scripture says “A man’s gifts make room for him!”
- Legacy helps you live forever. If everything you accomplish dies with you, then you are a failure. You must pour into others who will succeed you in time.
- The greatest obligation of true leaders is to transfer what you know to others and pass the baton effectively!
- When you die, make sure you leave something so people will know you were here.
Dr. Myles Munroe made sure we knew he was here, and has left a legacy that will live forever. To my friend, Dr. Myles Munroe, his wife Ruth, and all the other people who died on that flight…Rest In Peace!
Listen to this cherished interview on Saturday November 15th at 4 pm ET, again on Monday November 17th at 8 am ET and one more time on Wednesday November 19th at 11 am ET, on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Radio Show on SiriusXM Channel 141.
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show is brought to you by LightspeedVT. Visit JolleyVT.com to learn the power and impact of LightspeedVT on your company.
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show is a weekly one hour power packed show that is featured on the world’s largest radio broadcaster, SiriusXM. The show can be heard on Channel 141, HUR Voices. More than 23 million subscribers can listen in on the show that features Dr. Willie Jolley interviewing and sharing ideas with some of the top leading thought leaders and successful coaches in the world. People can learn success tips on how they transformed their lives and live their dreams. A power hour of success tips on how to be healthy, wealthy and wise!
Visit www.williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts of other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join my Walk With Wealth Program!