A decorated combat fighter pilot with the U.S. Air Force, Waldo flew hundreds of missions over Afghanistan and Iraq. Waldo “the Wingman” retired a war hero.
He moved on to set his sights on “flying high” in another industry – the speaking and training industry. Waldo is now one of the top keynote speakers and consultants in America. He teaches organizations how to build trusting, revenue-producing relationships with their employees, partners and customers while sharing his experiences as a combat decorated fighter pilot, philanthropist and businessman.
A real “Top Gun,” Waldo now helps people across America fly higher and achieve greater results.
Waldo “The Wingman” Waldman shared these lessons:
- You must be willing to overcome your fears to fly high like you were born to fly.
- You must earn your wings before you can fly high.
- Your hard work trumps all else! It takes work to win! No one ever built muscle watching Arnold Schwarzenegger lift weights!
- “Attitude” is not really the key to “altitude.” It is attitude plus action that creates altitude.
- High flyers never get complacent. Pilots say, “Complacency Kills!”
- Your greatest threats can come from your blind spot. That’s why you need a “wingman” to help you uncover your blind spot.
- The best pilots have wingmen who uncover their blind spots.
- Remember, your most important wingman is always yourself. Daily, ask yourself: “Can I depend on the person in the mirror to do what it takes to win?”
- You must continue to sharpen “your saw” daily if you’re going to fly higher.
- Never spend major time with minor people.
Listen to the replay of this inspiring interview on Saturday, June 27th at 4pm ET, again on Monday, June 29th at 8am ET and one more time on Wednesday, July 1st at 11am ET, on The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Radio Show on SiriusXM Channel 141 (original air date: 10/4/14).
The Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show is a weekly one hour power packed show that is featured on the world’s largest radio broadcaster, SiriusXM. The show can be heard on Channel 141, HUR Voices. More than 23 million subscribers can listen in on the show that features Dr. Willie Jolley interviewing and sharing ideas with some of the top leading thought leaders and successful coaches in the world. People can learn success tips on how they transformed their lives and live their dreams. A power hour of success tips on how to be healthy, wealthy and wise!
Visit www.williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts of other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join Dr. Jolley’s Walk With Wealth Program!