Ron Busby, Sr., is the leader of the Nation’s new premier non-profit organization for Black business owners.
Plus, he’s a successful businessman in his own right and recognized as one of the country’s best CEOs.
Mr. Busby comes from a small business background, having grown his first business, USA SuperClean, from $150,000 in annual revenue to over $15 million!
In the interview, Ron Busby shared:
- Success is about process…it should be duplicatable.
- If you want to make big things happen you must grow yourself as you grow your business.
- It is when things get tough, you must not give up!
- Funding is critical to the success of a business. You must learn about traditional funding and new methods, like crowd funding.
- If you cannot raise the funds from others, commit to funding your enterprise yourself!
- Success is built on relationships, so build meaningful relationships.
- Do for others before you need them to do for you.
- If you cannot find a job, create a job for yourself.
- Create a vision board and look at it daily, even if it initially seems crazy. Just keep looking. Eventually it will help you live the impossible dream!
Listen to the replay of my insightful interview with Ron Busby, on the Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show; SiriusXM Radio Channel 141, HUR Voices. It airs this Saturday, July 26th at 4PM ET and re-airs next Monday, July 28th at 8AM ET and Wednesday, July 30th at 11AM ET.
Visit www.williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts of other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join my Walk With Wealth Program!