At the age of 39, Steve Gilliland was broke and busted, living in a small, unfurnished apartment. A few years later, he had become a millionaire. He’s gone on to become a multi-millionaire businessman, speaker, author and radio personality!
Steve shares his message about how he turned his life around (and how others can do the same) with over 250,000 people annually!
In this dynamic interview, Steve shared tips to transform your life:
- Be honest about your present situation and how you got there. Then you can grow your future and never go back to your past.
- Make a plan on how to get where you want to go, even if it needs to be altered along the way. It’s better than no plan at all.
- Be willing to do what you don’t want to do, so in time, you can do what you really want to do!
- Work hard! Work on you and on what you need to do!
- Invest in yourself! Mastery of life is mastery of self.
- Feed your mind some positive information every morning! It will be the key to making the rest of the day powerful.
- Surround yourself with the kind of people who have the character that you want to have.
- Think! Look for ways to create multiple streams of income.
- You might not have made the right decisions in the past, but God gives you the opportunity every day to make it right. It’s called another day of life. Use it well!
Listen to the replay of my dynamic interview with Steve Gilliland, on the Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show; SiriusXM Radio Channel 141, HUR Voices. It airs this Saturday, June 21st at 4PM ET and re-airs next Monday, June 23rd at 8AM ET and Wednesday, June 25th at 11AM ET.
Visit www.williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts of other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join my Walk With Wealth Program!