Rory Vaden is the author of the New York Times best selling book, Take The Stairs. He is a “self-disciplined strategist” who is the co-founder of the multi-million dollar international training and development company, Southwestern Consulting. He helps companies and individuals raise their level of performance by achieving greater personal and professional success.
Take The Stairs is being called “one of the new must- reads for those who are serious about personal growth and development!”
Here are nine (9) insights extrapolated from Rory’s interview:
- Success comes down to doing what you need to do, when you need to do it, even when you don’t want to do it! It is about self-discipline!
- Success is never truly owned, it’s rented…and the rent is due every day!
- Every good thing in life is rented…health, wealth, a good marriage, etc. And since you must pay the rent daily, your work really ever stops.
- Rather than try and outrun problems, we should face them. We will not just GO through the problem, but GROW through it!
- Sacrificing today is nothing more than a down payment on a future blessing.
- No woulda-shoulda living. Live your life all out!
- Focus is power! Focus on what you really want and make the commitment to make it happen!
- Ultra-performers understand the impact of the process of “you think it, you speak it, you act and it happens!”
- Life is about seasons. If you are willing to work hard for a season (and not just dabble here and there), you can achieve great results and leave a lasting legacy.
Listen to the replay of my thought-provoking interview with Rory Vaden, on the Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show; SiriusXM Radio Channel 141, HUR Voices. It airs this Saturday, June 14th at 4PM ET and re-airs next Monday, June 16 at 8AM ET and Wednesday, June 18th at 11AM ET.
Visit www.williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts of other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join my Walk With Wealth Program!