While he is a popular speaker, teacher and spiritual leader, his greatest success is being the founder and leader of the Agape Spiritual Center in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a non-denominational community with thousands of local members, and thousands more as part of his online community. His messages attract a global population. Coretta Scott King wrote of Beckwith, “I greatly admire what you are doing to bring about the Beloved Community, which is certainly what my dear husband (Martin), worked for and ultimately gave his life for!”
Dr. Beckwith also has a popular radio show on KPFK in Los Angeles, has had his own PBS Special and been featured on numerous television and radio shows across America. Recently, I heard him speak at Howard University and his message set the audience on fire!
In this incredible radio interview, Dr. Beckwith shared:
- Your parents told you “…if you keep crying, I’ll give you something to cry about!” But God says, if you keep being grateful, He will give you something to be grateful for! So make a commitment to always be grateful!
- We have infinite possibilities if we can just learn to believe and live in the presence and power of God.
- We have the seeds for success in us, it is a gift from God. The world did not give it to us, so the world cannot take it away.
- Most people do not realize the power and possibilities that God has placed inside of them, so they live below their possibilities.
- Let Go and Get God…let go of the weights that hold you down and get ready to sail with your full power!
- Don’t just anticipate a better life, participate in making your life better. God will do His part, and you can do your part to make it happen sooner!
- Don’t be afraid of the challenges of life. It is through the challenges that we grow, stretch and become better.
- Recession means that we are to become more resourceful.
- God wants you to have your needs met, so you can deliver more good to help others. You cannot be the light of the world if you are not able to pay your light bill!
- Wealth is within you. We must not wait for the right time or situation to be successful. Instead, we must work on our possibilities with full the expectation that they will come to reality.
Listen to my incredible interview with Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith on the Willie Jolley Wealthy Ways Show; SiriusXM Radio Channel 141, HUR Voices. It airs this Saturday, April 26th at 4PM ET and re-airs next Monday, April 28th at 8AM ET and Wednesday, April 30th at 11AM ET.
Visit williejolley.com/radio to listen to excerpts and purchase your copies of this and other great interviews today!
For more great success lessons like these, join my Walk With Wealth Program!